Friends18.com Orkut Scraps

शुक्रवार, 25 फ़रवरी 2011

change your opinion

Oh ! my father !
i am your ortolan;
do not cut off
my little pinion ;
please change ...your
''traditional opinion ''

Do not hold back
my progressive steps ,
Be prudent and
make me glad ,
You'r sky and
i am orion .
Please change ..your
''traditional opinion ''

Do not put to death
my liberal thoughts ;
Be practical
drown all doubts,
You are the sea
and i am dolphin .
Please change...your
''traditional opinion. ''

3 टिप्‍पणियां:

Shalini kaushik ने कहा…

a great poem .

hamarivani ने कहा…

मेरी लड़ाई Corruption के खिलाफ है आपके साथ के बिना अधूरी है आप सभी मेरे ब्लॉग को follow करके और follow कराके मेरी मिम्मत बढ़ाये, और मेरा साथ दे ..

Anjana Dayal de Prewitt (Gudia) ने कहा…

wow... this is truly the voice of millions of daughters in developing countries...! Thanks